The Made for More Resource Kit is designed to help transform your thinking and refocus you on mobilization strategies. It focuses on the following 6 shifts based on the book of Ephesians.
Shift 1 – From More Effort to More Jesus (Ephesians 1): Jesus has appointed His Church to express His fullness into every sphere of society. This is our foundation for mobilizing people—equipping every disciple to grow in the Lordship of Jesus and in their ability to share the gospel where they live, work, study and play.
Shift 2 – From More Volunteers to More Masterpieces (Ephesians 2): Every disciple is a unique, handcrafted-by-God vessel for expressing the fullness of Jesus. As leaders, we have a responsibility to lead our church to help every disciple investigate their personal calling that mobilizes them for a one-of-a-kind mission for more.
Shift 3 – From More Guilt to More Love (Ephesians 3): God’s love for us and in us is the only
sufficient motivation for mobilizing others—not guilt. We’re called to motivate people to serve by helping them understand how loved they are in Christ.
Shift 4 – From More Hierarchy to More Missionaries (Ephesians 4): Jesus has provided the organization to unleash more—found in the five-fold gifting of APEST (apostles, prophets,
evangelists, shepherds, teachers). We need to help people see the Church as Jesus does.
Shift 5 – From More Programs to More Mission Fields (Ephesians 5): The people of God have already been sent and strategically placed by Jesus. And for many, those places are outside the
walls of your church building.
Shift 6 – From More Strategy to More Surrender (Ephesians 6): When you begin to surrender our strategies and our belief that you’re building the church while others help by filling the spots you’ve predetermined, you begin to wage the war Christ has called us to fight.
What it includes:
- Participant’s Guide pdf
- 15+ supplemental videos
1. Resource Kit content is for personal and team use and may not be re-posted, modified or sold without permission of Exponential. The purchase entitles you to use the Kit on one individual’s computer or mobile device. That person may show and use the material to train team members but may not further distribute the content beyond the individual purchaser’s computer. Distribution limitations are similar to songs purchased on iTunes. The songs may be played for other people via the purchaser’s device, but may not be copied and further distributed to other individuals.
2. Purchasers may NOT share their passwords for others to download content. Content may only be downloaded by the purchaser to their computer.
3. Content will be available to download for one year after the date of purchase.
4. Purchases are non-refundable.
5. Content of each Speaker’s talk is their individual Copyright / Property and may not be used or distributed except as expressly stated in these terms and conditions above.